BNCC Members' Workshop
Discover exactly how to get great results for your business using the resources of your local Chamber of Commerce
This Workshop gives you a quick overview of everything available to you as a member of the Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce. In a room with up to 30 fellow members you will build connections and improve your profile on the Chamber website.
Attendees will experience the fastest, most effective and time efficient way to make quality business connections while developing a professional Chamber presence.
When | Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Time | 5.30pm for 6.00pm start
Where | Sky Lounge, Kedron-Wavell Services Club
Price | $27/person
Topics you will cover include ...
- About the Chamber Outline
- Ice breaker exercise
- Introduction to the Chamber Executive Team and how they can help you
- Review of Code of Conduct
- Where the Chamber fits into 3 key areas of you business
- Chamber website tour including business profiles and offers page
- Workshop on each member's own profile and offer
- Meet Up tour
- Workshop on each member's Meet Up profile
- Sponsorship options and how to use them to do more business
- Workshop on models for Speaking/Presenting & your Elevator Pitch
- How to get 20 quality testimonials in less than a week (and how to use them to get more business)