Members

Our Members

View a list of our current members below, or search by company name and/or industry type.

Norwex Independent Sales Consultant - Kylie Bevan

I help busy people radically reduce chemicals in their homes, which not only saves them time and money, but also their health and our environment. I do this with home and workplace demonstrations, as these products need to be seen in action to be believed!

Would you like to clean your home easily and speedily, or reduce chemicals in your environment, or save money on quality cleaning and personal products, or be considerate of our impact on the world around us? Me too!

As a health coach for 5 years, a mum for 15, and an advocate for health and wellness for 20, I am passionate about helping others embrace a healthy, happy lifestyle.

Allow me to impress you with these easy, effective, affordable, safe and sustainable range of products, with a home or workplace demonstration. Because these products need to be seen in action to be believed. Norwex products include a 60-day satisfaction guarantee and 2-year warranty on microfibre.

I'm very proud to be a Norwex Independent Sales Consultant.
And I'd be honoured to be your Norwex Independent Sales Consultant.
Questions and enquiries welcome!

Details Hidden

Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.

Norwex Independent Sales Consultant - Kylie Bevan
Company Contact Details

http://kyliebevan.norwexbiz.com.au
+61407877272