Members

Our Members

View a list of our current members below, or search by company name and/or industry type.

Almani Enterprises Pty Ltd

We develop online systems that enable Individuals and Organisations to Connect, Co-Ordinate & Share

My original background was in the Performing Arts, most recently, in the role of Queensland Manager of the national organisation Musica Viva Australia. Since I left that organisation in 2007 to join my husband in his software development business, my focus has been working with Allied Health practices and other types of Business to derive excellent results from the use of our text messaging platforms - WoofSMS and SMSAdvantage - for Marketing, Customer Service and Lead Generation. At the end of 2017, the increasing challenges of supporting my 91-year old mother to remain independent, and importantly to maintain her dignity in doing so, lead to the development of a new system, MemBo Noticeboard, which enables the update and immediate display of Images, Appointments and other Information on a Tablet or Mobile Phone. With the option for multiple users to access the system to view and update the Noticeboard, MemBo Noticeboard provides unprecedented levels of information-sharing. In the Assistive Technology space, the system provides for Service Provider (medical and others) and Organisation (Retirement Village/Aged Care) access, which enhances its capabilities for fast, effective delivery and sharing of information among those provided with access. With a view to Early Intervention and enabling people to live independently at home for longer, the system provides the option for personal use until such time there is a need for assisted living. There is no doubt that my mother continues to live independently because of this system.

Details Hidden

Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.

Almani Enterprises Pty Ltd
Company Contact Details

07 3880 4535