Members

Our Members

View a list of our current members below, or search by company name and/or industry type.

The Alternative Board Brisbane Inner North

I use my experience in business to help business owners be the best that they can be.

I found happiness and personal growth when I left a stable job as a skilled automotive diagnostician to work in the advice services industry. I did whatever it took, retrained and started a whole new career as a Financial Planner and Mortgage Broker. During this period, I also became the owner of my own financial services company and joined The Alternative Board as a member.

After six years working in finance, I found that most of the challenges people were facing were not financial at all. The financial challenges were merely a symptom of the larger issues of balancing business and personal life. Naturally I was drawn to further supporting business owners as a coach and advisor.

I had been an active member of The Alternative Board for several years and had experienced the value it provides firsthand. This was something I wanted to be a part of and therefore, I pursued becoming the owner of The Alternative Board Brisbane Inner North.

As a certified coach, I don’t tell my members what they should do, nor do I suggest that I know more than they do about their business. What my members do experience is a better way to analyse, consider and then act on challenges or opportunities they face.

Details Hidden

Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.

Company Contact Details

http://www.thealternativeboard.com.au