Members

Our Members

View a list of our current members below, or search by company name and/or industry type.

Caffeinate Create

I help innovative businesses multiply their sales by making videos that shorten your sales process and gives you the ability to scale.

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ:
I used to work as an automotive design engineer, while only making short sizzle type videos for businesses part-time. But with the advent of social media and the over-saturation of content, I started to notice that people were losing trust in businesses. As a result, direct marketing videos didn't work any longer.
Which led me down the rabbit hole of finding out how big international brands such as Nike were still able to cut through the noise and get their message heard. And I found the answer in storytelling.
Which is now at the core of my videos. I bring techniques used by large corporations to help local businesses stand out from the crowd and get their message heard.

I get a kick out of seeing my clients have better lives because of the videos I make, whether it's through more sales, more time saved or through building better and lasting relationships.

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ:
I make videos that not only sell your service/product but also builds an instant connection between your brand and your audience. And positions you as the leader in your industry.

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ
Every business has a story that its audience is dying to connect with. I use the power of visual storytelling to engage your ideal customer with your message and give them enough information about you to make a decision and take action by the end of it.

๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐จ
Humans are better visual learners. Video enables your potential client to experience working with you, long before they've even met you. So that when they do contact you, you're not seen as just another faceless organisation, but it positions you as
โœ…Someone they can trust
โœ…Someone who knows what they're doing (by establishing thought leadership) and
โœ…Someone who cares about serving their needs

But perhaps most importantly as someone who they already know.

Message me that so we can discuss how video can fuel your business growth.

Or click below to schedule a call:
https://calendly.com/cliffcoelho/15min

Details Hidden

Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.

Caffeinate Create
Company Contact Details

http://www.caffeinatecreate.com.au