***** COVID-19 UPDATES FOR NORTHSIDE BUSINESSES *****

Members

Our Members

View a list of our current members below, or search by company name and/or industry type.

Sometimes Online Administration

If you wish you could outsource your admin tasks, a Virtual Assistant might be the answer

Sometimes Online Administration provides administration support services for content writing, editing, proofreading, document creation and formatting (eg. newsletters,correspondence, reports) + web updates, and mailing list management. I also have experience in providing executive support eg. inbox and calendar management, meeting and travel arrangements etc. 

How is a Virtual Assistant different from an employee? VA’s are independent service providers, so you engage them as needed eg. for that few hours of regular correspondence each week. Maybe you have a one-off presentation or report you need help with, or your admin staff needs an extra pair of hands for a mail out, social media updates or other admin tasks.

Benefits: A VA is a cost-effective option as services are provided online from my home office and paid for based on the hours worked (1 hour minimum, then 15 minute increments). I work from my home office so you don't need to provide office equipment. Outsourcing your admin gives you back hours you can use to focus on your core business. And if you want to meet to discuss the work, it's not a problem - I'm a local business situated in Newmarket.

That Professional Touch: You get skills, knowledge and expertise gained over almost 30 years of working in administration plus proficiency in many systems (eg. Word, PowerPoint, Mail Chimp, Wix, WordPress etc). 

Details Hidden

Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.