*** 2022 BUSINESS BREAKFAST - TICKETS ON SALE NOW ***

Members

Our Members

View a list of our current members below, or search by company name and/or industry type.

Brisbane Property Hunters

Whether you’re looking to purchase a home, an investment property or commercial premises, with Brisbane Property Hunters, you’ll have a Buyers Agent by your side, and on your side, throughout the process.

I’m  an  experienced  Property  Professional  with  a  strong  passion  for  helping  others  achieve  their  property  goals.  I  thrive  on  the  challenge  of  finding  the  perfect  property  to  match  my  clients’  needs,  taking  the  stress  and  legwork  out  of  the  process.  
I  understand  buying  property  can  be  an  overwhelming  experience.  I  can  certainly  attest  to  this,  having  bought,  and  sold  13  properties  as  both  homes  and  investments,  and  renovated  two.  
With  over  25  years  of  experience  in  various  facets  of  the  property  industry,  I  have  held  roles  in  management  for  major  shopping  centres,  corporate  Leasing  and  Administration  roles  on  behalf  of  ASX  Top  20  clients,  and  administration  in  Building  and  Pest  and  Mortgage  Broking  teams.  
I  am  an  experienced  communicator  who  has  excellent  interpersonal  and  relationship  management  skills.  I  value  my  strong  work  ethic,  going  above  and  beyond  with  each  task,  even  under  demanding  situations.  
Beyond  my  love  of  all  things  property,  I  have  always  been  passionate  about  people  and  enjoy  helping  others  be  the  best  version  of  themselves.  This  has  been  fulfilled  through  fostering  special  needs  children  in  the  past  and  my  ongoing  work  in  disability  support.  
Using  my  knowledge  and  experience,  I  want  to  help  people  reach  their  property  goals.  If  you  would  like  to  find  out  more  about  how  I  can  assist  you  to  find  your  dream  home  or  investment  property,  please  contact  me  on  0411  098  558  or  email  me  at  fiona@brisbanepropertyhunters.com.au

Details Hidden

Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.

Brisbane Property Hunters
Company Contact Details

https://brisbanepropertyhunters.com.au/