Belinda Shaw & Associates
Belinda Shaw is a Business Coach who works with SME's to achieve Growth and Impact through Clarity and Strategy. Using the cornerstones of Purpose, Process, Production and People we then layer it up with neuroscience to understand the individual and what motivates them, what part of a team they work best in, and the likely way they want to be rewarded when success is achieved.
Belinda works with CEOs, business owners and upper level management, to gain clarity and direction for their business. She also works with their teams to gain traction so all are working toward the same goals with solid strategies.
Belinda’s greatest satisfaction comes from seeing her business clients Growth (personally and professionally) and Impact in their business and the world around them.
Belinda’s qualifications in business, master coaching and facilitation, combined with her own extensive experience including trades, arboriculture, high end global retail, enable her to quickly connect with her business clients, speak their language, and truly see the source of problem areas. Main problems for decision makers:
1. Wasting resources as they struggle to fix a surface-level issues, when the problem is actually much deeper
2. Knowing that change is necessary, but having no idea where to begin and what to do
3. Disharmony in teams and high attrition due to lack of understanding of human dynamics in the workplace.
Belinda’s communication style, and attention to what is really going on, enables her to work with key people in a business to ensure that:
1. Underlying causes of problems are identified and rectified, resulting in forward motion
2. Systems, procedures and structures are put in place, ensuring change is manageable and effective
3. Staff harmony and retention are increased, resulting in buy-in to business goals from individuals and teams.
The ultimate result of Belinda’s work is that her clients are able to achieve more, with less drama.
Please login to view this member's contact details and exclusive offer.