Night Owls - JUNE 2017
Attend this FREE networking event and be part of a dynamic and thriving business community and network.
5 June 2017
Kedron-Wavell Services Club
5.30pm - 7.30pm
FREE for BNCC Members and Guests that are attending for the first time
Litigation: What it takes to Win in Court
- Has negotiation or mediation failed to yield any result?
- What’s your next step?
- When all else fails going to court may be your only option.
Evan Sarinas of Sarinas Legal presents a short talk on “What it takes to win a case” with examples from actual cases hard fought…..and won!
Sarinas Legal have offices in Brisbane and Townsville.
Speaker - Evan Sarinas
Evan Sarinas has in excess of 20 years experience in litigation, commercial and property law. His entrepreneurial advice has assisted many business to flourish, backed by a sound knowledge of legal principles and case research. Evan conducts complex litigation across the full range of business, corporate and property disputes as well as negotiating complex transactional agreements
Career highlights/achievements include:
- $86 million banking and finance/managed investment scheme litigation claim;
- $18 million complex multiple plaintiff litigation;
- Numerous successful litigation campaigns against public companies, large corporations, governments, insurance companies in circumstances where other lawyers have refused to act;
- Multimillion dollar complex easement litigation and negotiated settlement
- Complex Family Law and Inherticance disputes
Industry professionals who seek Evans representation include:
- Property Industry Professionals
- Graziers and Agribusiness
- Company Directors
Evan is often invited to attend Board Meetings and Management Meetings for various companies to assist in the direction and decision making processes of those businesses.