BUSINESS GRANTS NOW OPEN
Small Businesses looking for help to get started or grow can apply for up to $5000 in match funding from the State Government.
The latest round of the Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program provides for up to three months of professional advice and support.
Eligible businesses can apply for funding for:
- Business and strategic planning
- Professional business advice (i.e. information technology (IT), legal or financial)
- Marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
To be considered for the grant a business must:
- Have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Have Queensland headquarters
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Application close 5pm, Thursday 13 December. Click here for details, guidelines and to begin your application.