Regular updates for business on the latest announcements from government and industry.
30 June 2020
- Premier advises QLD borders to reopen from Friday 10 July 2020. Restrictions remain in place for travellers from Victoria.
- Stage 3 easing of restrictions to commence from Friday 3 July 2020. Download the latest easing of restrictions roadmap.
16 June 2020
- State Government announces 2nd round of $10,000 grants for small businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications open 1 July 2020.
19 May 2020
- State Government announces $10,000 grants program for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
12 May 2020
11 May 2020
27 April 2020
23 April 2020
- State Government appoints Small Business Commissioner to handle leasing disputes during recovery.
16 April 2020
14 April 2020
- Is your business impacted by COVID-19? Use the Business Queensland Business Assistance Finder to discover what support is available to you.
7 April 2020
- National cabinet agrees states and territories will implement a mandatory code of conduct for commercial tenancies.
3 April 2020
2 April 2020
30 March 2020
- $130 billion JobKeeper payments package. Prime Minister announces $1500 per fortnight per elligible employee.
29 March 2020
- Stay informed. Government launches new “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join the WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
27 March 2020
- Detailed explanation of Stage 2 Stimulus Package from our major partners at Northern Business Consultants.
26 March 2020
25 March 2020
24 March 2020
- Updated list of prohibited venues and activities
- Payroll tax relief. How to apply for two month refunds and a three month tax holiday.