Sell Your Products Online
Every thought about selling online but weren’t sure what to do or how to get started?
Brisbane City Council, in partnership with Deane & Co., is holding a free workshop to show you how to set up an online shop.
The workshop will equip you with all the information you need, including:
- Deciding on the best e-commerce platform
- What you need to get started
- Why your online store is only one shopfront, and what you can do in the real world to drive traffic online
- How to get your very first sale
- The importance of content, search engine optimisation and imagery.
With heaps of tips and tricks to encourage sales, you’ll leave the workshop knowing how to set up an online store as well as how to optimise your website for conversion.
Marketing 101: How to launch your online store
Where: Suburban Business Hub, 16 Aspinall Street, Nundah
When: 12.15pm to 2:30pm Monday 10 October 2022
Click here for bookings.