Women In Business Grants
Applications are now open for The 2023 Lord Mayor’s Women in Business Grant!
Eligible female-owned Brisbane businesses can apply for up to $5,000 (ex GST) in funding to support the growth and development of their business.
You can use the grant to purchase vital equipment, education and training, and professional services.
Applications close at 4pm AEST on Monday, 6 November 2023.
To be eligible for this grant, you/your business must have/be:
- An active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered in Queensland
- Headquarters/business outlets based in the Brisbane Local Government Area (LGA) and be able to provide rates notice/utility bill/proof of location)
- Australian Resident/Citizen
- You must be a woman in business with a minimum of 50% ownership of the business.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age (proof of ID) at the time of application
- Business needs to be operating/trading for 12 months prior to the date of grant opening and demonstrate more than one client
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
- Annual turnover between $75,000 and $500,000
- Must have traded for the full financial year of 2022/23.
For applications, click here.