Featured Member – chris jeffery
Chris Jeffery is the self-described ‘Chief Guru’ at Information and Computer Technology (ICT) firm CyberGuru. Established in 1997, CyberGuru is an award-winning small business offering tailored computing solutions.
“Our aim is to provide our clients with the right products, services and advice to make the most effective use of their ICT environment and to maximise benefit to their business.”
CyberGuru is a Microsoft Partner and a one-stop-shop for businesses looking for help with their computing needs including:
- Consulting with business to recommend the best computer equipment, hardware, and software
- Designing and setting up interactive and eye-catching websites, brochures and social media accounts
- Providing and maintaining domain names, email and website hosting
- Supporting and finding solutions for computer problems. CyberGuru are experts in Microsoft desktop, server operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and networking
- Training in all aspects of ICT including Microsoft Windows, Office, Office 365, third-party applications, social media, digital marketing metrics and the internet for people of all experience levels and ages.
Chris is a Certified (Senior) Professional Member of the Australian Computer Society and holds degrees in Business and Information Systems. His industry qualifications include Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Microsoft Certified Professional, ITIL Foundations and PRINCE2.
In addition to his client work, Chris provides pro-bono and discounted assistance to numerous non-profit and community organisations. He supports the entrepreneurs of tomorrow through his work as a judge for the Brisbane Northside Australian Business Week program and he was recently appointed as an Advance Queensland Community Digital Champion.
When asked what he enjoys about being a member of the BNCC, Chris answered “connecting with like minded businesses”.
Looking for effective, value-for-money computing solution for your business?
Speak to ‘Chief Guru’ Chris on 0488 80 GURU (4878) or email firstname.lastname@example.org