BNCC Information Workshop - 20 September
Approx $19.85 USD
Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Long Tan Room
Kedron-Wavell Services Club
Kittyhawk Drive, Chermside Qld 4032
5.30pm for 6.00pm start
This Workshop gives you a quick overview of everything available to you as a member of the Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce. With up to 30 fellow attendees, you will experience the fastest, most effective and time efficient way to make quality business connections while developing a professional Chamber presence.
Topics you will cover include ...
- About the Chamber Outline
- Ice breaker exercise
- Introduction to the Chamber Executive Team and how they can help you
- Review of Code of Conduct
- Where the Chamber fits into 3 key areas of you business
- Chamber website tour including business profiles and offers page
- Workshop on each member's own profile and offer
- Meet Up tour
- Workshop on each member's Meet Up profile
- Sponsorship options and how to use them to do more business
- Workshop on models for Speaking/Presenting & your Elevator Pitch
- How to get 20 quality testimonials in less than a week (and how to use them to get more business
Feedback on the workshop:
BNCC member Grant Mason, Aweso Insurance Pty Ltd - "I was fortunate enough to do this last time and I am still reaping the rewards. Well worth the effort and hour of time."