INDUCTION WORKSHOP 16 NOVEMBER 2016
Approx $18.57 USD
Discover exactly how to get great results for your business using the resources of your Local Chamber of Commerce.
This Workshop gives you a quick overview of everything available to you as a member of the Brisbane North Chamber of Commerce. In a room with up to 30 fellow members you will not only build relationships on a deeper level without any distractions, you will also start, improve and perhaps even complete you profile sections within the Chamber website.Bring your laptop or tablet because you will have BNCC Executive Committee Members there to help you set up and or improve your membership profile at the time! This is quite simply the most effective way to set yourself up correctly to get all the benefits of being a Chamber of Commerce Member.
Attendees will experience the fastest, most effective and time efficient way to make quality business connections while developing a professional Chamber presence.
Topics you will cover include ...
- About the Chamber
- Introduction to the Chamber Executive Team and how they can help you
- Where the Chamber fits into 3 key areas of your business
- Chamber website special benefits tutorial including business profiles and offers page
- Meet Up special benefits and amping up your profile tutorial
- Sponsorship options and how to use them to do more business
- Workshop on models for Speaking/Presenting & your Elevator Pitch
- How to get 20 quality testimonials in less than a week (and how to use them to get more business)
What to bring:
- A charged laptop with ability to go connect to internet (WiFi)
- 60 business cards
- A brochure, pamphlet, price list or other marketing information regarding your business
- Notepad and pens