Rutland has been involved in the IT industry for over 25 years and has held several leadership positions including:
- National Retail Manager Apple
- National Retail and SME Manager IBM
- General Manager Harvey Norman Computers (responsible for over a billion dollars in annual turnover)
Rutland is currently the Proprietor of Brisbane’s number 1 Harvey Norman store, Aspley, as well as the proud owner of three Snap Fitness
Community is very important to Rutland and he has worked with several charities and community organisations, including:
- Chairman, Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Official Charity Partner
- Board Member South Australian Retailers Association
Shane Epps, Harvey Norman
Shane Epps is currently the commercial manager at Harvey Norman Aspley, As well as running his own Personal training and massage therapy
business, modelling and acting.
- 9 years in the Australian Army including trips to Afghanistan and East Timor
- Crossed Bass Straight in a sea kayak over 27 days
- Has worked on King Kong Skull island, Pirates of the Caribbean 5, Thor Ragnarok and Aquaman
- 2017 - Second in Australia for Muscle Model under 35 for ANB
Friendship, communication and team work are key to Shane’s ethos.
Martin Lewis, Orb Services
Martin is from NSW but don’t hold that against him, it’s already been a tough decade! He is the Owner and Coach at Orb Services, providing practical business support to small business owners.
His achievements include:
- Junior Australian Representative multiple times for Rugby League, Schoolboys, Junior Kangaroos, AIS.
- QLD Golden Gloves winner and Australian Amateur Boxing championships finalist
- MBA graduate
- Business management in Civil Construction, Hospitality, Maintenance Planning
Martin's hobbies include Skydiving, Traveling and wakeboarding