Night Owls - May 2018
Attend this FREE networking event and be part of a dynamic and thriving business community and network.
14 May 2018
Kedron-Wavell Services Club
5.30pm - 7.30pm
FREE for BNCC Members and Guests that are attending for the first time.
Tamara Simon (The BSI) and Andrew Konefal (Yellow Brick Road - Brendale) will be hosting Night Owls in May. Join us to hear the following topics discussed:
Shh Don’t Mention the ‘S’ Word
Mention the words ‘policy and procedures’ and most people either cringe or roll their eyes at you. When you mention these words or ‘systems’
to a small business owner, the usual response is: “I know I need them but…”
And often after the “but” comes
- “I’m too busy”
- “I don’t have the time”
- “We’ve got them but they don’t work or no one uses them”
This straight talking presentation will show you:
- why systems are essential (really)
- 3 mistakes when building systems
- 1 simple strategy to manage interruptions
Royal Commission and how it may affect you.
We aim to give you an update on all things finance including updates on the Banking royal commission and how this may affect you as consumers and business owners.
We will discuss topics such as:
- The Residential lending market
- Commercial lending and why getting the right advice and the right finance is important
- Lenders appetite for risk
- Common misconceptions and mistakes.
Book today via Meetup.
Come along and network with like minded people in a fun, casual environment at Kedron-Wavell Services Club. Have a drink or simply chat, this is a great opportunity to meet new people, find suitable referral partners or direct clients needing your service.