Passenger Pick-Up at the International Terminal Has Changed
Passenger Pick-Up at the International Terminal has changed. There is a new Passenger Pick-Up area at Brisbane Airport's International Terminal that delivers more space for cars and a safer environment for the pick-up of passengers.
- Once you have cleared Customs, collected your luggage and make your way out to the Arrivals Hall, follow the green signage to the Passenger Pick-Up area.
- Take the lifts or travelators down to Level 1 and continue to follow the Passenger Pick-Up signage outside and along the pathway to the right.
- Cross at the pedestrian crossing and make your way to the Passenger Pick-Up kerbside zone to wait for your driver.
It is important to note that you should only enter the Passenger Pick-Up area when your passengers are ready and waiting at the kerb for collection. The ‘Passenger Pick-Up’ area is not a waiting area.
- From Airport or Moreton Drive, make your way through the roundabout and keep to the left of the ramp. As you drive towards the International Terminal move into the green Passenger Pick-Up lane.
- During peak and other busy times – typically 7 to 11am and 6 to 8pm daily - kerbside officers will be onsite at the ‘Passenger Pick-Up’ Area to keep traffic flowing.
- Drivers are not permitted to stop, other than to collect passengers that are ready and waiting at the kerb.
- Outside of peak times, when the entry gates are activated, drivers can remain within the ‘Passenger Pick-Up’ area for up to 10 minutes free of charge. After 10 minutes, fees will apply.
- Drivers can enter and exit the ‘Passenger Pick-Up’ area as many times as they like and will not be charged if their stay is under 10 minutes on each occasion.
- For security reasons, drivers should remain with their vehicles at all times.
For more information click here.
The information and offering contained in this message is provided by the BNCC as information only and has not been reviewed, endorsed or recommended by the BNCC in any way.