Small Business Export Loan
What is the Small Business Export Loan?
The Australian Government's Small Business Export Loan is for businesses that need to borrow $20K to $350K. It does not require property security.
What can be financed with the Small Business Export Loan?
- Contracts and purchase orders with international buyers and Australian exporters.
- Export market development costs to promote your goods and services.
- General working capital for any other export-related activity.
- Equipment finance to purchase plant or equipment.
- Tourism services for international visitors.
- Online businesses looking to grow an international client base.
Why choose the Small Business Export Loan?
Specifically designed for small businesses, the Small Business Export Loan can be used for a wide range of export purposes.
No property security is required.
Secured only by director(s) guarantee*.
Kick off your application process online.
Start the initial online application in as little as 20 minutes. Funds available 72 hours from approval.
Third parties can apply.
Ability to apply on behalf of an Australian exporter for accountants, consultants and other third parties.
No penalty for early repayment
Repay your loan early without penalty.
*If your loan cannot be secured by personal guarantee only, approval may be provided subject to a general security agreement and/or priority deed, which may incur additional charges.
To find out if you are eligible for this loan or to apply, visit the link below.